Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Robin Year One

1563898055.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_

Here's my review:

Robin Year One by Chuck Dixon

Robin Year One was the third graphic novel I ever read (I reread it today). It's a great book, about Robin and Batman and Harvey Dent (and other villains). I couldn't stop reading it and I read it in one sitting. I thought it was really eerie when Harvey Dent flips his coin because it’s so suspenseful. If I say much more I’ll give it away, but I hope you read it and like it as much as I did.

5 Comments:

Blogger louisalexander02065556 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

11:05 AM  
Blogger jayman said...

your blog was awsome!!!! but when i went to rocketship they were sold out!! but Mary said to get this comic called runnaways... its a book/comic about kids 14 and 15 find out their parents are super villians and murder innocent kids but then the kids react and try to fight back when they discover special powers sent down from their villianous parents. there are 3 books/comics in the series you shold get it it is soooo cool!!!!!

5:24 PM  
Blogger alena said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Greta said...

thanks you guys, I have read runaways, I'm about to review it now, that is a great book!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Mark Ward said...

Awesome blog


funny movies

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples
Staples