Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Superman for all Seasons

1563895285.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Here's my review:

Superman for all Seasons by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale

This book starts out with Clark Kent's adopted dad remebering when Clark was a baby in a rocket ship. Now, Clark has just graduated from high school, and discovering that he has powers. The book is called Superman for all Seasons because there is four chapters; Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. I really loved this book because before reading it I knew how Superman ended up on earth, but I didn't know about his childhood and growing up in Kansas with his friends, Lana and Pete, and his parents, Jonathan and Martha. I hope that you read this book before you read any other Superman books so that you can know about Superman a little bit before reading lots of books about him. I loved this book and hope you will too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples
Staples