Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Maus I and II

maus1

Here's my review:

Maus 1 and Maus 2 by Art Speigleman

If you like great art and great writing, than these are the books for you. These books are the story of the holocoste as told by Vladek Speigleman. Outside of that, there are sections of the book that take place now, of Art going over to his fathers house to ask him more questions, and of both of their lives in the present time. It's a true story and there's amazing drawings to go with it. It was the first graphic novel I ever remember reading and I loved it then and I love it now. I hope that you read it! Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Greta, you spelt Holocaust wrong along with the author's last name. You're reviews can't be taken seriously if you misspell simple words. I was 12 last year and I knew how to spell Holocaust, so check your spelling before you post.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples
Staples