Monday, April 03, 2006

Every Girl Is The End Of The World For Me

endoftheworld_lg


Every Girl Is The End Of The World For Me by Jeffery Brown

I just finished reading this book and though I don't know much of his work I think it was excellent. I have read some of his book with James Kochalka called "Conversation", and I thought that was only decent in comparison. But I especially loved EGITEOTWFM because it showed his relationships with many different girls and at the beginning he has a "Guide to Girls" that shows and explains who all of the girls in the book are. I also liked how instead of having chapters he wrote a date (for instance, Tuesday, December 30) and then would continue with what happened on that day. I liked the epilogue because it showed 1 year later from the rest of the book. The one thing that I didn't like was the abrupt ending because it shows that he didn't change at all throuhout the course of the book, but on the other hand that was a good thing because it didn't have a "happy ending" like other books. Overall, it was a really fantastic book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples
Staples