Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Golden Age of D.C. Comics - 365 Days



The Golden Age of D.C. Comics - 365 Days by Les Daniels, Chip Kidd, and Geoff Spear
Though it's not completely a comic (some of it is writing and talking about comics), this book is pretty amazing. My friend Juliana gave it to me for my birthday, unaware of how psyched I would be when I opened it. Each page is a different panel of a comic and a written explanation of who made it, why they were important, or any other interesting information about the comic. I personally thought this book is pretty amazing, showing really beautiful artwork, from the 30s to the 50s. If you're interested in the history of comics then go out and buy this book.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, ma'am, would you be interested in joining "Jews For Jesus"?

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples
Staples