Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm Not A Slacker, I'm just Lazy

As some of you know, I am going to be writning for the Pulse this summer (reviews and interviews).
Below is a list of books that I am too lazy to review and/or will be reviewing for The Pulse that I think you will enjoy:

Goodbye Chunky Rice -- Craig Thompson
I Never Liked You -- Chester Brown
Perfect Example -- Jon Porcellino
Teenagers From Mars -- Rick Spears and Rob G.
Spiral Bound -- Aaron Renier
Buddah (1) -- Osamu Tezuka
Hate (11) -- Peter Bagge

If you would like to know more about these books, you can email me at gretasbooks@hotmail.com

I am currently reading and will soon be reviewing:

The Playboy -- Chester Brown
Scott Pilgrim (1) -- Bryan Lee O'Malley
Cola Madnes -- Gary Panter
Amy and Jordan -- Mark Beyer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples
Staples