Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nothing By C. Hollow



This is the first issue of a series of mini comics by C. Hollow about Captain Hollow and Sweet Nothing. They are two people (husband and wife) who talk about their lives and their pasts. Captain Hollow "searches for the feeling of life" and thinks about his family and what everything is. The comic basically talks about his philosophy of life all together. I think it's a very interesting comic and the art is really cool. I'll post back about this when I've read the second issue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Dear Greta
I really like your comics blog. I found it on Brian K. Vaughn's official web site. It seems your blog made quite an impression on him. I't great to see a young person who writes so well and have such a great taste in comics.

Best wishes
Jan, high school-teacher in English, Mariehamn, Finland, Europe

PS, Greta is a very Scandinavian sounding name.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples
Staples