Sunday, April 30, 2006

Girl Stories by Lauren R. Weinstein



Girl Stories by Lauren R. Weinstein

This is a book about a girl in eighth grade who still plays with barbies and wants popular friends. The book shows her dealing with guy problems, friend problems, and other stuff, like getting her belly button pierced. I loved this book a lot because I can relate to some of that stuff, like when I went through a Polly Pockets phase in the fifth grade. Also, this book is like reading Lauren's journal and I like being nosy and looking through other people's lives. Anyway, if you like personal books with cool art and writing, then definately buy this book. Plus, I got it signed by THE LAUREN WEINSTEIN and she was really awesome. Read it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. chocolatier supplies

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Staples
Staples